Maintainer is a software module that can be added to a machine HMI, or run alone on an office PC.
Maintainer tracks wear time on critical machine parts and informs operators of scheduled maintenance tasks. It also allows machine operators to access machine documentation and maintenance tech notes through the operator HMI.
The end result is a program that helps plant personnel track maintenance and effectively service the machine.
- Alert plant personnel to past due maintenance tasks.
- Allow personnel to view the part numbers of the service item.
- Display 3D views of the machine component that needs to be serviced.
- Display any tech notes related to those components.
- Display the history of service on that component.